- Me to others: you're beautiful
- Me to others: never damage your skin, you're too perfect for that
- Me to others: cheer up, don't be upset
- Me to others: you shouldn't feel like this at a young age
- Me to others: im worried about you
- Me to others: every weight is beautiful
- Me to myself: you're worthless
- Me to myself: cut deeper
- Me to myself: you deserve this
- Me to myself: no one cares about you
- Me to myself: you're disgusting
- Me to myself: you're not good enough
Stop everything you’re doing and watch this right now. Trust me.
I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and bright. And I pity any girl who isn’t me tonight. I feel charming, oh so charming. It’s alarming how charming I feel. And so pretty that I can hardly believe I’m real. See that pretty girl in that mirror there? Who can that attractive girl be? Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress, such a pretty smile, such a pretty me. I feel stunning and entrancing. Feel like running and jumping for joy, for I am loved by a pretty wonderful boy.
Just in case any of my Tumblr followers would like to come fuck with me for my 19th Birthday party :) Bottles, trees, and hoes that please. Don’t miss out on this live ass party! November 10th!